- LAS membership includes four very informative issues of Pathways, the national magazine of the Canadian Lymphedema Framework (CLF) as well as our quarterly LAS Pathways insert.
- If you'd like a second Pathways issue sent each time please add an extra $15 on top of membership for a total of $45.
- LAS newsletters: the latest projects, events and happenings within LAS.
- Direction for lymphedema patients: what the standard care for lymphedema is and where to receive treatments.
- Support & Understanding: We know what you're going through as the majority of LAS board are lymphedema patients.
- Ongoing Education: annual educational lymphedema Symposium and numerous links on our web site for further knowledge.
- Ongoing advocacy to provincial government for Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT) and Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) treatments.
- Networking: garments, bandages and therapists.
Membership year is from March 1-Febuary 28.